Avaya Aura® Communication Manager Messaging: Implementation (ATI01731VEN)
This course focuses on the tasks required for initial implementation of Avaya Aura® Communication Manager Messaging (CMM) 6.0 on an installed Communication Manager 6.0 system with either H.323/QSIG or SIP integration.
Up-to-date information on product features and hands-on virtual lab experience provide you with the tools and understanding to set up the messaging environment.
This course helps prepare you for the ACIS certification and will be updated once the certification is announced by Avaya.
What You'll Learn
- Perform the pre-installation tasks required to implement Avaya Aura CMM
- Enable the Avaya Aura CM Messaging application
- Configure the Avaya Aura CM Messaging application
- Test and validate the implementation of Avaya Aura CM Messaging
- Perform migrations for Avaya Aura CMM
- Diagnose and resolve installation problems for Avaya Aura CMM
Who Needs to Attend
Technical personnel responsible for implementing Avaya Aura Communication Manager
Basic understanding of Communication Manager and Session Manager
There are no follow-ons for this course.
Certification Programs and Certificate Tracks
This course is part of the following programs or tracks: