SRDF/Star and Cascaded SRDF - Implementation and Management
Learn three data center SRDF Solutions with emphasis on SRDF/Star in Open Systems environments.
This course is not currently offered by Global Knowledge. Information here is provided for reference only.
In this course, you will learn three data center SRDF Solutions with emphasis on SRDF/Star in Open Systems environments, including disk-based and diskless cascaded SRDF operations. You'll cover the underlying technologies, architecture, and operations of SRDF/Star. In hands-on labs, you will learn to bring up a working Star configuration and to recover from target and workload site faults.
What You'll Learn
- EMC SRDF Three Data Center Solutions
- Cascaded SRDF Solutions including SRDF/ EDP
- Set up an SRDF/Star configuration
- Operate an SRDF/Star configuration under normal and fault conditions
- Perform routine maintenance work on a Star configuration
Who Needs to Attend
Any person working in an Open Systems environment who:
- Architects and positions SRDF/Star business continuity solutions
- Implements SRDF/Star business continuity solutions
- Manages and administers SRDF/Star business continuity solutions
Understanding of SRDF/S, SRDF/A, SRDF/Cascaded, SRDF/A Multi-session consistency, Concurrent and Dynamic SRDF, and TimeFinder Clones
Since labs will be conducted exclusively on UNIX systems, you must be familiar with the editor and user commands on at least one of the following UNIX shells:
There are no follow-ons for this course.