Database Configuration and Management for Meridian 1 and Communication Server 1000 Systems (0302)
This course is not currently offered by Global Knowledge. Information here is provided for reference only.
In this course you will learn how to use the Command Line Interface (CLI) to program and manage system and customer databases on a Meridian 1 system to meet customer specifications. You will also learn how to add move change and delete analog and digital telephones.
What You'll Learn
Through lecture, hands-on practices, and other activities you will:
- Program system and customer databases and add analog and digital telephones to meet customer requirements.
- Plan passwords access restrictions and other controls to protect system resources from unauthorized use.
- Develop a numbering plan for such things as directory numbers features and services and access codes which meets customer requirements.
- Move add and change analog and digital telephones and modify features and services.
- Modify system and customer databases.
- Interpret printouts and maintenance action records to identify the system configuration telephone locations and feature assignments and track service change activity.
There are no prerequisites for this course.
There are no follow-ons for this course.