COBIT for Sarbanes-Oxley IT Compliance
Examine how Sarbanes-Oxley affects COBIT.
Compliance with the Sarbanes-Oxley Act requires effective internal control over financial reporting, which means controls are needed over IT systems and the environment. Participants in this self-study, online tutorial will learn about the Sarbanes-Oxley Act and the implications of regulatory compliance on the IT organization.
You'll have web access to this course for 90 days.
What You'll Learn
- Scope and depth of the Sarbanes-Oxley Act
- Sections of the Sarbanes-Oxley Act relevant to IT
- Why organizations should comply with the Sarbanes-Oxley Act
- How to use COBIT effectively for meeting compliance requirements
- A roadmap to Sarbanes-Oxley compliance for IT departments using COBIT
- Various approaches organizations have taken to comply with Sarbanes-Oxley
- Lessons from the case studies of organizations that have used the COBIT framework to prepare for Sarbanes-Oxley compliance
- How to sustain Sarbanes-Oxley compliance
Who Needs to Attend
IT consultants, internal and external audit management, IT management, and Sarbanes-Oxley implementation teams.
There are no prerequisites for this course.
There are no follow-ons for this course.