Learn how RecoverPoint technology can help you achieve and maintain data recovery objectives.
The RecoverPoint Management course is designed for anyone who is responsible for the administration and management of a RecoverPoint environment. This course focuses on leveraging RecoverPoint technology to achieve and maintain application Recovery Point Objectives (RPO) and Recovery Time Objectives (RTO). This course supports RecoverPoint version 4.0.
Did You Know?
This class is available in our Virtual Classroom -- live online training that combines premium skills development technologies and expert instructors, content, and exercises to ensure superior training, regardless of your location.
What You'll Learn
- Describe data replication principles of the RecoverPoint solution
- Describe the RecoverPoint solution and its benefits
- Explain the RecoverPoint architecture and terms
- Describe the different RecoverPoint management options
- Describe the components of a RecoverPoint Cluster
- Compare the different Write Splitter types
- Explain the characteristics of RecoverPoint Appliances
- Explain the methods of using Unisphere for RecoverPoint to:
- Create Users
- Monitor licenses
- View Cluster health
- Configure and Monitor Consistency Groups using Unisphere for RecoverPoint
- Explain the data protection guided wizards available with Unisphere for RecoverPoint.
- Using Unisphere for RecoverPoint perform a:
- Test a Copy
- Recover Production
- Manage RecoverPoint Consistency Groups in a Multi-Site environment.
- Monitor a RecoverPoint System
- Use Unisphere for RecoverPoint to:
- Collect System Logs
- Balance the System Load
- Perform Bottleneck Detection
Who Needs to Attend
This course is intended for any person who presently or plans to manage RecoverPoint environments.
To understand the content and successfully complete this course, you should have general knowledge and skills associated with:
- Interaction of different EMC components within a complex integrated SAN environment with support for multiple types of arrays
- VMware, UNIX, or Windows system administration
- Principles of data migration and replication concepts
- Knowledge of virtualization concepts
There are no follow-ons for this course.