Learn the day-to-day tasks and basic troubleshooting used by Centera system/storage administrators.
This course is not currently offered by Global Knowledge. Information here is provided for reference only.
This Specialist-level course provides you with an introduction to Centera management and explains how to perform the day-to-day tasks and basic troubleshooting steps that are required of a system/storage administrator.
Did You Know?
This class is available in our Virtual Classroom -- live online training that combines premium skills development technologies and expert instructors, content, and exercises to ensure superior training, regardless of your location.
What You'll Learn
- Operation of a Centera
- Components in a Centera cabinet
- Steps necessary to set up a Centera
- Perform day-to-day management task on a Centera using the native tools
- Create and test virtual pools and access profiles
- Potential problems and perform basic troubleshooting and solutions
- Identify the steps necessary to set Centera Replication
Who Needs to Attend
- Anyone who presently or plans to implement and manage Centera content addressed storage (CAS) in their environment
- A strong understanding of IT concepts and a basic knowledge of storage concepts
There are no follow-ons for this course.