RSA Archer Certified Administrator Certification
RSA Archer Certified Administrator (CA) certification validates a professional's competence in performing the critical job functions needed to administer the RSA Archer eGRC platform.
Typically an IT administrator, business analyst, or project manager, an RSA Archer CA candidate should have an understanding of current business processes and at least two years of experience in one or more of the following areas:
- Customer support, computer operations, system administration, or related
- Basic system administration tools and processes
- Creating users, managing databases, and security tasks
- Using the Windows operating system and a web browser
- Troubleshooting and problem determination
You should also understand how these technologies relate to and integrate with the RSA Archer product.
About the Exam
The 70-question RSA Archer CA exam (050-v5x-CAARCHER01) is comprised of three major domains:
- System Integration and Configuration Management
- Security Administration
- Communication and Data Presentation
The exam includes multiple-choice, multiple-response, and true/false questions, and you will have 90 minutes to complete it. A passing score is 70%, and results are calculated automatically at the end of the test.
You may retake the exam as many times as you'd like, but you must wait 60 days before a third and subsequent retakes to maintain the integrity and confidentiality of the test items. Please note that you must pay the full exam fee each time you retake the test.