MCSA: Windows Server 2012
Earning the Microsoft Certified Solutions Associate (MCSA): Windows Server 2012 certification confirms that you have core Windows Server 2012 skills that are relevant across multiple solution areas. This foundational certification validates your ability to work with Windows Server 2012 in a real-world business context.
MCSA: Windows Server 2012 certification is a prerequisite for MCSE: Server Infrastructure certification and MCSE: Desktop Infrastructure certification.
Upgrading to MCSA: Windows Server 2012
You only need to take one upgrade exam (70-417) if you have one of the following certifications:
- MCSA: Windows Server 2008
- MCITP: Virtualization Administrator
- MCITP: Enterprise Messaging Administrator
- MCITP: Lync Server Administrator
- MCITP: SharePoint Administrator
- MCITP: Enterprise Desktop Administrator
The following courses help you prepare for this certification.